1/03/2011



















































Byłam u kolegi w Berlinie. Dużo czasu spędzałam sama. Było zimno, padał śnieg, chodziłam na wystawy i słuchałam Moderata. Nie zrobiłam zbyt duzo zdjęć. W Sylwestra bawiłam się świetnie.

Na ostatnim zdjęciu praca Bruce'a Naumana. /

I went to Berlin to visit my friend. I spent most of the time on my own. It was cold and snowing, I was going to galleries and listening to Moderat. I had a great time partying on New Year's Eve.

The last picture is a Bruce Nauman's work.

Moderat - Rusty Nails

2 komentarze:

  1. Great pictures Ada!

    Hope to see u soon in Brokeback Mountain!

    Yours, Bert.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. thanks Bert!

    hey, find me on fb, I also got some pics of you and I'm also curious of your top 2010. Mat told me that finally your arm turned out to be broken... that sucks. Hope you're not in a big pain.
    and I hope to see you soon as well!

    OdpowiedzUsuń